Hello Tuesday Friends ~
Here’s the latest: Several drafts and a book coach later, I’ve completed a full-length memoir and secured representation with a literary agent.
Here’s what I’m hearing about Sushi Tuesdays the book: Heartbreaking, hilarious and honest. Beautifully written. Hopeful. Timely. Stunning.
Here’s what I’m learning about the publishing industry: They want to know who’s going to buy how many copies of the book.
Here’s how you can help:
- Follow me on Instagram: @charlottemayawriter
- Like the Sushi Tuesdays page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sushituesdays/
- Follow the blog: sushituesdays.com
- Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer this question: If Sushi Tuesdays were available for purchase today, how many copies would you buy and for whom? (friend, aunt, brother-in-law, teacher, book group, everyone you know).
- Share any (or all) of the above with your people.
Here’s what my kids said: Make sure they notice the shtuff in the middle of suSHITuesdays (not sure how I’m going to explain this to my granddaughter). The healing heart of my radical self-care Tuesdays was (and still is) cultivating the capacity to deal with the shtuff. Isn’t that life?
Many thanks, and I look forward to autographing your very own copy of Sushi Tuesdays when – because it’s a when, even if we don’t know exactly yet when – the book is published.
Love & Light,